8.02.2012

Vacations photojournal



Being on vacation is always a joy!
Go home, see my friends, not having hour for anything, be with my family, travel... enjoy what I consider to be "the good things in life!"
[Tea!]
[Titãs show]
[Blackberry pancakes and hot tea]
[After party in Campinas]
[more pancakes]
[Roomies!]
[Roomie]

[Cupid Shuffle]
[After party temaki]


[Favorite pub]
[Ubatuba]
[Everybody concentrated on the soap opera]

[Fê and Ni]
[Itamambuca]





But unfortunately all that is good does not last ... I wouldn't be one whit sad to have at least one more month of vacation to forget all the misfortune that is going back to college.
Since it's inevitable return to the real world, I'd better enjoy every moment I have of fun during the semester...otherwise I'll probably go crazy

No comments: