7.11.2012

Nothing loved is ever lost

About my tattoo...
I've wanted to get one for years, but never knew what I should tattoo...and because it's something that last forever I didn't want to do something stupid that I would regret some years later...
People say that the dog is the mans best friend, and I agree with that! I grew up with my dog...she was always there for me, no matter what, without judging me, always loving me with all her heart...Even if she didn't answer me during our "talks" I knew she was listening and understanding everything...so when I received the news that she was dead it was like a click in my head and I knew what I should tattoo...
Later I realized that this phrase can be used not only with her but also with everyone and everything I love but for some reason is not with me anymore...

No comments: