7.10.2012

Just another excuse...or not

You know those days when you feel like doing nothing?
That's basically how this semester was for me...
Putting together the fact that I returned home from the most amazing time of my life , with my dis likeness of business school...the last thing I wanted to do every single day was to get up and go to class...
But as I'm a good girl, with some sense of responsibility and there's only 3 more semesters to finish university , it came to my senses that I should force myself everyday to get up and go study...
After some time things weren't so bad...and I thought that everything was going to fall into place. Of course that was an illusion! If things were really ok, I wouldn't ask myself every now and then "Why the hell am I still doing in this shit?". If things were ok I would feel pleasure in doing things I like...now I'm just happy with them...don't have the "fireworks" anymore...I realized that this "me being unsatisfied" situation reflects on this blog...every time I feel down, my inspiration to post things and to read other blogs disappear then I'm left without any material to post here besides my thoughts and inner conflicts.
 It's too hard to know what will happen in the future, the best thing I can do is hope that I won't get too depressed and maybe use this blog more as my escape valve and turn this into something more personal, you know? Not just musics, editorials or photos I like/find inspiring...
Anyway I hope that whoever reads this blog like it...and this time I won't be sorry for the personal post! =]
Have a great week!!

No comments: