11.07.2011

Almost all Zara

First of all: Sorry again for not posting for ages! 
Life's been crazy since July...college+internship=me going crazy 

 But I've got some great news!!! I'm going to be a lifeguard at during my summer vacations Disney through the Disney International College Program!!! I'm soooooooooooo excited!!!! And now I'm only 19 days away from my departure and I have no idea of what I should take with me to Florida... 

 And now about the outfit: I love this high waisted 50'style skirt, it makes me feel so girlie and cute and I think it makes me look thinner...yay! The balzer and the clutch belongs to my mom. She has a great taste! To give a little bit of color and a fun touch I used this orange lipstick. I'm sooo loving it!!!
I wore this outfit to go to a friends birthday party and after we went to a club dance a bit!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blazer: Zara// tee: Zara// skirt: Zara// clutch: handmade// necklace: Zingara// peep toe heels: Mr. Cat

No comments: