8.03.2011

"Finally I can see you crystal clear "


"See how I leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do
There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark"
Rolling in the deep - Adele

 I wore this outfit to go to work this week, as this winter is not really cold I don't need to worry much about freezing by going out just with one coat and tights...
I tried to do something casual but a little bit classy and elegant...and for that "special" touch I thought that my new pumps were just perfect!
I'm basically without any make-up, just some eyeliner, mascara and my new MAC nude lipstick...btw I'm in love with this lipstick...hahahaha
So here is what I'm wearing: 
Khelf trench coat//Zara LBB//tights//Santa Lolla pumps

PS1: I know the photos are horrible, I'm not a good model and my camera decided to stop working with flash...=/

PS2: at the moment I'm addicted to this Adele song...so here is the music video

1 comment:

nyxstyle said...

we love shoes!!
a kiss