4.28.2011

"Cause I need freedom now

And I need to know how
To live my life as it's meant to be"



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hering jacket// Billabong tee// Get Over harem pants// Zara boots// Visto bag

Yes it's been ages since the last time I posted anything here...the thing is: I have tons of things to do then I don't have much time to post here. But I guess that the frequency that I post new things here doesn't really matters, I think that almost no one enters here...and if there are people who reads my blog I don't have any sign that they do besides some random comments...
I'm too lazy to promote my blog and to write in portuguese - even if it's my mother language for me it's easier to write in english...so I don't think I can complain about the number of readers...

Anyway, just for the record good stuff and bad stuff happened to me since my birthday, in the end of February... I don't have much to complain about, but I hope that I can achieve my goals at the end of the year. I know we are still in April, but time flies...and I really need to organize myself to make everything happen!!!
=]

Music of the day:

2 comments:

Fê said...

Tô lendo liiiih! hahaha

caca said...

Eu tbm leeeio!!
Saudadess
Quando voltar p SJC a gente sai? Por favor por favor vaaaai!!
Beijooos