3.23.2011

Leopard and job interview

Today I was soooooooo excited!!!
After sending millions of résumés to a zillion places, I was finally called to do an interview. I was sooo happy that it was in one of my favorite brands ever: Contém 1g!
It's a brazilian cosmetic company and I looove their products!
Yesterday when I received the phone call I was so glad! And just about 5 minutes later I discovered that I had a huge problem: what to wear?
As I'm basically living in two different cities my clothes are divided...and I had almost anything more "serious" to wear here in São Paulo...
Then, after trying almost all my clothes I came up with this look:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[Jingler's serge green blazer/ Zara leopard print blouse/ BDG black skinny jeans/ Santa Lolla nude suede clogs/ second hand black leather bag/ random accessories]
Obs: I really liked this trick of wearing a belt as a bracelet...=]

2 comments:

fer said...

Ta trabalhando, Lih?

Lih Tiritan said...

ainda nao...to procurando emprego ainda...=/