2.28.2010

Update

Today I decided to make a post with the last important things that happened in my life, that I didn't post here 'cause I'm a terrible blogger...and didn't have much time to spend in front of the computer thinking about what I should write here...=]
I think it's best to organize everything by month untill I get where I am now...haha
So copying the Black Eyed Peas...LET'S GET STARTED!!!


November
-my class anual barbeweed (bbq+weed)...

some of my crazy friends
two of my closest friends...

-my sister had her graduation ball...
I don't know where the pictures that she appears are...so I'm going to post this one of the end of the ball with my friends...

-I did a lot of Vestibulares...
this is everybody that was going to do Vestibular that study at Poliedro, my school...

December
-my sister got her High School diploma

my brother in law, my sister and me...

-my parents had their 21st Aniversary...

-lots of partys...specially Christmas ones...

with friends...

with family...

-New Year...

January
-I was aproved in three of the four Vestibulares I made...XD

-party with friends...

-learned how to sew...and started making my first dress...
-more party with friends...
-started working for my dad...
-and a bit more party with friends...haha
-waited like crazy to classes at uni starts...=/

February
-UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the first day at university!!!!

-Carnaval...
-my birthday...XD
-new friends, new life, new everything!!!!!

Well I think that's all!

XOXO

No comments: