9.04.2009

Love me don't leave me just stay with me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Clothes:DIY shredded tee//BDG skinnys//New Order sandals//secondhand bag//DIY hair band//random jewelry
Roupas: DIY camiseta rasgada//skinny BDG//sandálias New Order//bolsa de segunda-mão//DIY faixa de cabelo//relógio Chilli Beans//pulseira Tanas
PS:sorry for the poor quality at the first pic...but my camera didn't want to cooperate with me...=/
PS:desculpa a má qualidade da primeira foto...mas minha camera naum quis colaborar comigo...=/
Music of the day/Música do dia:
This song is dedicated to one of my best friends...

1 comment:

O'GARA said...

Why!?
WHY???????????
raiva...