8.22.2009

Tired

This week has been crazy... AND I'M SO TIRED!!!
School is back and from now on I'm in the final stretch to Vestibular...OMG!!!
It's so near!!!! So I really need to study...so in the begining of next year -if everything goes right this time- I'll be in the university!!! YEAH!!!!


Esta semana tem sido uma loucura...E EU ESTOU TÃO CANSADA!!!
Minhas aulas no cursinho voltaram e a partir de agora estou na reta final para o maldito vestibular, melhor dizendo, para a FUVEST... OMG!!!
Tá tão perto!!! Então eu realmente preciso estudar... assim, no início do próximo ano -se tudo der certo desta vez- eu vou estar na universidade!!! YEAH!!


photo:
model-> Natasha Poly for French Vogue February 2005
photographer-> Patrick Demarchelier
source: House of Ridyard

4 comments:

somedaynewyorker said...

Im not a huge fan of hers but that picture is gorgeous.

Jowy said...

Lovely picture and that dress..so stunning!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Shin said...

Lovely photo! I've put the same one on my blog a while ago! Your header is gorgeous! xxoxoxo

glamourgirl said...

oh thats a gorgeous picture!!