7.13.2009

If...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My study desk, full of things...


If I could make time go back I probably wouldn't do a lot of things...
Somethings that I did were good 'cause they brought me happyness...but some of them just messed with my life and made me regret everything since this day that I decided to study hard to enter into a good university...
If I could make things different I would probably have decided to not go to university now, deciding by going just brought tons of discussions and fights between me and my parents...
If I could wish something to some genie I would wish to make things go back to harmony...and make everything goes right...
But unfortunately time does not go back, so what is done is done...and now it doesn't work to cry over the spilled milk...=/

No comments: