11.27.2008

Vestibular Inspiration

Lately all my days have passed incredibly fast...I had so many things to do that I couldn't find time to post something new here...In these last few days, or weeks I had to study like crazy because of something called vestibular.
Vestibular is a kind of exam that you need to do if you want to go the university. This exam is really difficult to pass depending of the course that you wanna do. As Law School is one of most difficult to enter I really need to study hard to enter at the best Law School of Brazil.
So everything is being pretty crazy from a while ago till now... but anyway, this last weekend I did the most important vestibular that exists to Law...and happily next year I'm no more a high school student...
Using all my happiness because of it I decided to clean my room and my wardrobe, in the middle of it I tried some of my clothes and found out this interesting (at least for me) outfit... Hope You all like it!
XOXO







No comments: