11.06.2008

Ball

Oh my god!!! Tomorrow is my prom!!!! I'm so excited about it that probably I won't sleep tonight...
It's so weird to think that next year I'm going to university, it seems that everything passed so quickly. Everytime that I stop to think about it I got butterflies in my tummy. It’s scaring to think that next year my whole life will change. University will be something completely different for me…living alone, away from home, meet new people… The thing that most concerns me is “What am I going to do with my boyfriend?”, I like him a lot but let’s see what happens…
Now my biggest problem is what hairdo I should do and what makeup!!! I’ve got the perfect dress, the (almost) perfect boyfriend, the perfect family and tomorrow night I’ll be partying with my best friends…what else do I need??? These are some ideas that I found in the internet for makeup and hairdo…


-->How I wish my hair was...

Really cute hairdos...











Interesting makeups...







How my mom wants me to go



How I would most like to go...








1 comment:

firepunk said...

Oh my god you're so perfect, do you hve boyfriend :