9.18.2008

Wardrobe experience


Today, after an exausting day(I had test at school), I came home and decided to check out my wardrobe and see what I could find of interesting inside it...
Unfortunately, my camera runned out of battery...so I couldn't take as many photos as I wanted...=/
But no problem...some other day when I don't have to study, probably I'll "play"again with my clothes...
Ok so from the left to right I'm wearing:
1)white T-shirt from Urban Outfitters; black mini dress from Hering; black tights; white knackered Converse.
2)Sonic Youth T-shirt from Urban Outfitters; black vest from Ellus; jeans skirt from Zara; black shoes; chess bag from Puma.
3)purple blouse from Urban Outfitters; black vest from Ellus; bege shorts from Damyler; black shoes; silver bag.
I wish I could have taken more photos...but I guess I'll have to wait until some other day to do this...=]
XOXO

No comments: